Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Interior Transformations-Share Your DIY Project

  



 Transformation Tuesday

I love seeing rooms or objects transformed from blah to beautiful, from dysfunctional to fabulous!  I'm always on the lookout, as I peruse the web, for interesting ideas and solutions to interior design challenges for both my own home and clients spaces.  Yes, interior designers have to constantly be in the loop about current products, ideas and solutions in order to spur our creativity!  Often times an idea or concept we see in another design can be tweaked or altered to accommodate a totally different design plan or space.  I get a great sense of satisfaction when I see a completed design for a client and they are thrilled with the result, as I'm sure all you do-it-yourselfers out there are thrilled with your completed projects.  Then I came up with an idea to showcase your own transformations in a monthly blog post!

Do you have a project your proud of and want to share?  If so I'd love to see! Simply e-mail me your before and after photos of the space or piece you transformed with a brief description of the project and what you did to transform it, and I will feature a different transformation each week for the Transformation Tuesday blog post!  Let everyone see your creativity and maybe they'll be inspired!  

Wait, there's more!  At the end of each month the project that received the most comments or likes will be the winner of a terrific prize!  Let's have some fun and see what great DIY transformations you have to share.  Tell your friends about it also, maybe they have a project to share.  I can't wait to see your photos.  They don't have to be professional, or even great photos, as long as they give a good representation of the design.  So send in your photos soon, the first DIY Trasformation Tuesday post will be March 1st 2016!

Here's a few of my favorite transformations this week!








All photos will be given proper credit, first names only.  By participating and submitting you photos you give consent for CDG to post publicly.  Please e-mail photos to: Sylewise.



Sources for all photos here can be found on my Pinterest board Terrific Transformations

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment