Friday, December 4, 2015

FRIDAY FAVES


Here's My Friday Favorites! 

December 4, 2015

Simply, eye candy of all styles!


Interior decoration comes in many styles.  Traditional, contemporary, cottage, shabby chic, modern, farmhouse.  These are all style terms that evolved over the years.  My favorites are the ones that have the "collected over time" look. Showcasing all of your favorite furniture, collections and accessories expresses your unique personality and design style.  Mixing old and new pieces, along with use of color and pattern in a room brings then to life! It can be tricky to blend all those elements without making a room seem cluttered and confusing to the eye.  I think the following rooms designs are perfect examples of good design.















I hope you enjoyed the eye candy!  For information and photo credits please visit my Pintrest board:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment